Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Why I Drink Shakeology EVERY DAY!

Why Shakeology?!?!? Because its AWESOME! That’s WHY!

Fruits. Veggies. Antioxidants. Probiotics. All natural. No caffeine. No artificial flavors or sweeteners. Shot of wheat grass. Vegan flavors. 70+ other all natural sources of FUEL designed for YOUR body.

I was a total skeptic when I first heard about Shakeology. For those who know me well, know I am a super picky eater. I often compare my eating habits to that of a 5 year old. (seriously though, this is true and I blame my mom for not making me eat stuff I didn't like when I was a child - LOL) I was already drinking a a protein shake, as well as taking a bazillion supplements to go along with it. After hearing and "seeing" the results from other Shakeology drinkers, I decided to do my own research. I watched a bazillion videos, read pros and cons, and asked a ton of questions. After I compared both the ingredients AND cost, I decided to make the switch. I cannot even tell you how happy I am that I did it. It has absolutely changed my life and I have come to LOVE this amazing, superfood packed, nutrient dense shake and look forward to drinking it EVERY SINGLE DAY!



Shakeology is SO MUCH MORE than just a protein shake! YES Shakeology has some AMAZING protein (15+ grams) in it to help your body build muscle, reduce cravings and even support mental clarity! But it also has SO much more to offer than just protein.



NOTE: I've attached video links at the very bottom of this blog if you're a visual person and would like to know more about Shakeology by watching ;)

Shakeology has helped me lose weight, increased my energy and reduces my junk food cravings…and coming from a fast food addict, pizza lover and junk food junkie- that’s saying something! No more needing a cup of coffee before I can start my day and no more afternoon energy drinks and soda so I can push through. My only regret with Shakeology is that I didn’t find it earlier!


Want to know what else is awesome? It's not JUST a shake, it's a MEAL REPLACEMENT. So when you purchase a bag, you're actually paying for an entire meal for 30 days. I drink my shake for breakfast, right after my morning workout...and it keeps me energized and full until lunchtime! And at just a little over $4 a shake, Shakeology costs less than most Starbucks drinks, and definitely less than a McDonalds or Carl’s Jr meal!



You could spend HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS on supplements, just to re-create all the healthy ingredients in one bag of Shakeology.


For those of you who need stats and real people reviews...take a look at this:


In an independent 90-day study, participants replaced one meal a day with Shakeology and exercised regularly.


Here’s what they told us:
  • “I felt full and didn’t struggle with hunger.”
  • “I felt a better sustained energy throughout the day.”
  • “I have tons of energy. I feel so healthy!”
  • “I replaced all my vitamin supplements. I felt healthy and energized.”
  • “I was able to think more clearly and stay focused.”
  • “I have more energy, less cravings, more endurance, and feel more youthful.”
  • “Shakeology reduced my appetite and increased my energy so that I could accomplish more things throughout the day.”
  • “I have tried a lot of protein shakes and meal-replacement-type drinks, and Shakeology is the best tasting of them all. I mix it with a bit of soy milk and ice, and it tastes like an ice cream shake!”


Here’s what the doctor who ran the study observed about the participants:
  • They reduced oxidative stress, a risk factor for degenerative diseases, by as much as 90%.
  • They lowered their total cholesterol levels by an average of 30% and their “bad” cholesterol levels by an average of 38%.
  • They reduced their cardiovascular risk factors by an average of 24%
Bottom Line: Shakeology is AWESOME! Shakeology is so much more than just a simple protein shake and that is why I drink it everyday to help my body perform at its best!


There are 6 flavors to choose from, two of which are Vegan:
  • Chocolate
  • Greenberry
  • Vanilla
  • Strawberry
  • Vegan Tropical Strawberry
  • Vegan Chocolate

And my favorite? Of course its Chocolate! I am a chocolate-lover! I blend mine with ice (and most times with a frozen half banana or frozen strawberries! YUM!)

OH YEAH...Shakeology also has a 30-day, bottom of the bag, money-back guarantee! If you don't like it for ANY reason, you can switch out your flavor or get a refund...no questions asked!

Are you interested in Shakeology or have any questions? Email me anytime at charlani.livelifehappy@aol.com and I'll send you all the information you need!

Are you a visual learner or just want even more information...check out these AWESOME videos below too! Each are just a couple of minutes!





Again...if you are interested in Shakeology or have any questions? Email me anytime at charlani.livelifehappy@aol.com Can't wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment